As discussed in my last post, I made a list with a couple of songs to give you a boost on your self love journey. It’s both a fun and therapeutic way of getting there. I haven’t exhausted the options. Just a couple to get us started.
To You, With Love;
- Love Myself by Olivia O’Brien
- Doubt by Mary J. Blige
- Brand New Me by Alicia Keys
- Brave by Sara Bareilles
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
- I Love Myself by Kendrick Lamar
- Beautiful by Christina Aguleria
- Love Myself by Hailee Steinfield
- A Head Full of Dreams by Coldplay
- Love is All by the Man on Earth
- A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
- Beautiful by India Arie
- Worth It by Fifth Harmony
- Flawless (remix) by Beyonce featuring Nicki Minaj
- Praying by Kesha
- Love Yourself by Mary J. Blige
- I by Kendrick Lamar
- I’m a big deal by Christopher Martin
- Feeling Good by Nina Simone
- Video by India Arie
- Who You Are by Jessie J
- Gold by Britt Nicole
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
To compliment this list, I made a Spotify playlist. Do check it out if you like and make any more suggestions. This is my personal self love boost list and I hope you find something you like from it.
There are couple of popular artists such as Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Billie Eilish, Stevie Wonder, Christopher Martin, Tatiana Manaios and many others.
Get a favorite track and roll with it. I know sometimes we have had moments where we listen to a song and it brings up memories of a person we once knew or still do, but how about you listen this time and your soul and heart burst out with love for yourself? It sounds like a pretty good idea to me so on this self love journey, try that. I hope it works!
I hope you had a great read.
To your health ❤